As Australia’s first internationally recognised organically certified fashion label, Green Embassy believes sustainability should be at the heart of the fashion and textile industry.
Certification guarantees that environmentally and socially responsible methods are used every step of the way, from the harvesting of raw materials though to labour processes, manufacturing and the final product.
As Green Embassy is certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards), we take responsibility for:
- reducing our footprint on the earth
- adopting fair trade practices and labour conditions that do not take advantage of disadvantaged communities
- supporting Australian organic agriculture for animal welfare, wildlife and soil preservation
- inspiring other artists and designers to reach similar benchmarks in certified organic production
- avoiding chemicals and minimising processing in textile creation
Our label’s organic integrity is not only thoroughly checked by GOTS, but subject to annual testing.